Before You Begin Applying Beard Oil
- The best time to apply beard oil is after a hot shower, when your hairs are the cleanest and softest; this is when your skin and hair most easily absorbs beard oils.
- Dry your beard, before applying any beard oil. It’s OK if your beard is still kind of damp. If your beard or skin is too wet, the water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
Lets get started.
- Frequency of application varies based on season, climate, and numerous other factors. Start 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. You can adjust as necessary.
- The length and thickness of your beard will determine how much beard oil you need to use. A little bit of beard oil will go a long way. The average beard requires about 6 drops a day, which means that a one ounce bottle could last you about 100 uses, or approximately 3 months. If you have a shorter beard, start with 3 drops in the morning and again at night. You can adjust from there. If you have a yeard (a 1 yr old beard) approximately 10 drops or so will work.
- Be sure to use "Skully's" the best beard oil on the market!
THANK YOU FOR READING OUR BLOG. OUR TEAM IS VERY DRIVEN AND HUNGRY TO HELP YOU HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU COULD IMAGINE. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU EVER NEED; PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@SKULLYSBEARDOIL.COM.