Have you ever heard of the term beard oil, but skeptical beard oil actually works and is worth the investment? We receive alot of questions asking when is the right time to use oil. My answer is the right time in NOW, If your beard is short or long there are many benefits to using beard oil at any length.
The first time I started to grow a beard, I wanted to know what I could put on it to make it look presentable and to stop the dreaded beard itch. Again, this thing’s going to be on your face so you want it to look good and feel good, right? So I searched google for “what to put on my beard” and beard oil popped up as the first result. Once I saw the term beard oil, I was literally scratching my beard wondering what beard oil is all about. First off, my beard was starting to grow just fine so why should I add beard oil to my daily routine?
So, let’s dive right into what beard oil actually is and learn why you will seriously want to consider adding it to your daily beard grooming regime.
INGREDIENTS IN BEARD OIL
First let’s take a look at what ingredients can be found in beard oil. There are typically two main ingredients that make up the entire product.
Carrier oil: Beard oils can consist of multiple carrier oils like Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, and Almond Oil. There are numerous carrier oils available on the market that each have their own unique benefits. Carrier oils like Jojoba and Argan oil moisturize the skin underneath your beard and are effective to eliminate irritation, flaking, beard itch and will make your skin healthier.
Also it is good to know that when you grow out a longer beard the skin on your face cannot keep up with the demand of producing enough sebum oil (which is the oil found naturally in your skin). Since there’s less sebum oil production in your skin, its best to use a carrier oil to supplement your natural oil production.
Essential oils: Just like carrier oils, essential oils give you additional benefits for your skin and your beard. For an example, essential oils like tea tree make a great antiseptic and can help clear up any unwanted acne that you may have on your face. There are hundreds of essential oils out there, so you definitely have a ton of room to explore when it comes to discovering new scents. These oils are excellent at making your beard smell absolutely amazing.
THE BENEFITS OF ALL NATURAL CARRIER OILS USED IN OUR BEARD OILS
- Golden Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil helps your skin retain moisture that is so vital for healthy beard and hair growth. It cleanses, conditions, and reduces skin irritations, has natural healing properties, is anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal helping to reduce acne, spots and blackheads. Jojoba oil also has antibacterial properties that can help with dry flaky skin and dandruff. It can also strengthen hair by penetrating the hair follicles and hydrating hair from the inside of the shaft. If your hair is quite thin then jojoba oil can add volume and make the hair appear thicker.
- Argan Oil: Coming from Morocco, Argan oil will shine and soften facial hair. Argan has Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, moisturizing and anti-aging effects.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps to prevent and rid of itchy irritating dry skin. Sweet almond oil is best known for its ability to recondition, soften, and soothe hair and skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Apricot kernel oil has a high level of B17 and is packed with fatty acids, vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants to keep your skin and hair healthy. It can add softness, moisture and shine to facial hair.
- Grape seed Oil: Grape seed oil is non-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, fights against wrinkles, fights acne, and helps control dandruff.
- Vitamin E: Dermatologists’ affirm that Vitamin E is a remarkable remedy in case your beard has split ends and dandruff. Split ends are brought about by a combination of distinct sources such as over washing with harmful shampoos, lack of beard treatments, detrimental beard products and excessive blow-drying. Vitamin E will ensure your beard and skin remains soft and moisturized.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Used in Buckshot beard oil and balm) High in protein, moisturizes, stimulates hair growth, anti itch and anti-inflammatory.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (Used in our Buckshot beard oil and balm): Great at protecting facial hair and helps retain moisture. It will condition your beard, protect it from damage, and help it to grow.
These amazing natural oils in our beard oils will improve the way your beard looks by giving it a little shine, helps to promote healthy hair growth and will make your beard and skin, look and feel healthier.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING BEARD OIL
- Softens & moisturizes your beard and the skin underneath
- Helps Prevent Ingrown hairs
- Relieves and helps prevent beard itch. Dryness and new hair growth can cause itchiness.
- helps prevent beardruff (Dandruff on your beard) When you have dry skin underneath your beard (due to lack of natural oils), your skin will flake.
- Heal dry, flaky skin
- Repair dry and damaged hair
- Promotes healthy, thicker beard growth
- Improves the Appearance of Your Beard.
- Beard Oil Makes It Easier to Style Your Beard. The softer your hair is the easier it is to style and shape.
- Beard Oil Makes Your Beard Smell Good
SHOULD I USE BEARD OIL IF I HAVE STUBBLE OR A SHORT BEARD?
YES! When you decide to grow a beard it's common for your stubble to itch at first . When you shave your face, you leave a sharp edge to each hair follicle and once it starts growing, the tougher parts of the hair scrape against the edges of the follicle. This causes an itchy face. Beard oil will help prevent and relieve the dreaded beard itch.
SHOULD I USE BEARD OIL IF I HAVE A LONG BEARD?
YES! When you grow out a longer beard the skin on your face cannot keep up with the demand of producing enough sebum oil (which is the oil found naturally in your skin). This can leave the skin extremely dry or flaky and even cause beard dandruff. Since there’s less sebum oil production in your skin, its best to use a carrier oil to supplement your natural oil production. This will help keep your beard and skin moisturized and soft.
DOES BEARD OIL HELP WITH BEARD GROWTH?
Beard growth is determined by genetics and hormones, including testosterone. Beard oil will help create ideal conditions for healthy skin which help promote healthy growth.
Our beard oils contain Jojoba and Argan carrier oils which promote beard growth by naturally moisturizing the skin underneath your beard. This helps to remove dead skin cells to assist in faster facial hair growth. These oils are the most like sebum, the natural oil produced by the skin itself, and are easily absorbed by the hair and skin.
The natural oils found in our beard oils are extremely rich in vitamins and minerals that help in keeping your hair follicles healthy. Healthy facial hair and skin means less breakage, which gives a thicker, fuller looking beard.
Beard oil is amazing stuff and something your beard and skin requires for a lot of reasons and benefits. If you’re serious about making your beard looking and smelling its best while keeping it healthy, then you should add beard oil to your daily grooming routine. You’ll be amazed by how much better your beard looks and feels.
We highly recommend trying our premium beard oils. Our exclusive formula is created with the highest quality ingredients possible! We currently offer 15 unique and amazing fragrances and 1 fragrance free option.
Plus, every product we sell comes with a Satisfaction guarantee, 100% Money Back Guarantee and FREE domestic shipping and returns!
We are here to support you and answer any questions you might have. Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org