In this article, we will explain why you need to condition your beard, and why you should be using a Skully's Premium beard conditioner or a hydrating beard softener. If you want your beard to look amazing and healthy you should be using a conditioner designed for your beard.
What Does Beard Conditioner Do?
A Beard Conditioner is a wash-out product that is best used in the shower after you wash your beard and include ingredients designed specifically for your beard.
Beard conditioners help restore your hair’s natural biology for healthier, shinier, softer, stronger and more manageable facial hair without stripping away your hairs natural oils and nutrients.
Why You Should Use Beard Conditioner
If you want softer beard hair then a beard conditioner is for you! A beard conditioner nourishes your beard as well as the skin underneath. It helps prevent your beard hair from getting too wiry and coarse feeling. With regular use, it can make your hair feel softer and easier to style.
How to Apply Beard Conditioner
1. For best results, first cleanse your beard with your favorite Skully's beard wash and rinse out thoroughly.
2. Pour a dime sized amount of beard conditioner into your hand and distribute the beard conditioner evenly to your hair. Depending on beard size you can adjust the amount to use.
3. Work the beard conditioner through your hair and don't forget to coat the tips of your hairs.
4. Leave the beard conditioner in your hair for 3 minutes to allow the conditioner to do its magic!
5. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
6. Follow up with your favorite beard oil or beard butter for added nourishment.
How Often to Use A Beard Conditioner?
Our beard conditioners are designed to be used daily after you use beard wash to clean your beard. Beard Conditioners can also be used on their own as a co-wash. Co-washing is when you only use a conditioner to wash or clean your hair and/or beard. To do this method you simply skip beard wash from your daily routine and lather your hair in beard conditioner and rinse. How often you choose to do this depends on how dirty or clean your beard it. The dryer the climate you live in, the more you should condition your beard.
Why Use Skully's Premium Beard Conditioner?
Our Premium beard conditioners are full of nourishing ingredients that will help your beard to be softer and healthier looking!
- Enriched with Safflower oil, which improves circulation and helps to stimulate hair growth and strengthen hair follicles.
- Deep conditions and softens dry hair
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Any hair type
Why Use Skully's Hydrating Beard Softeners?
Our Hydrating beard softeners contain the same ingredients used in our premium beard conditioners, except we added Jojoba oil for extra moisturizing benefits
- Stimulates & Strengthens hair
- Jojoba Oil is a natural carrier oil that strengthens your hair with vitamins C, B, and E. Jojoba oil helps to prevent dandruff and itchiness and helps promote hair thickness.
- Deep conditions facial hair
- Softens with glycerin and Safflower oil
- Retains and locks in moisture
- Rich in vitamins and minerals and Vitamin E
- Any hair type and available in different scent options
These are some great benefits of using Beard Conditioners. You want to make sure you are doing everything you can to keep your beard and skin healthy and using the best products without putting harmful chemicals into your hair and skin.
Our Premium Beard conditioners and our Hydrating beard softeners are specially formulated for beards, but it can also be used as a hair conditioner to leave your hair soft and frizz free. Beard conditioners are a staple to any beard grooming routine.
Shop all beard conditioner fragrances here