Regular price $20.99
Skully's Buck Shot beard butter instantly hydrates your beard and skin. Our deep conditioning formula helps promote a soft, thick-growing beard and healthy skin. Enriched with 100% all natural oils and butters, use our all in one deep conditioning butter to alleviate dry skin on your hands, body, and even to keep your tattoos moisturized and vibrant.
- Buck Shot is an all natural refreshing citrus blend of sweet orange with a hint of peppermint.
- Deep hydrating – soft butter-like consistency
- 100 % All Natural Ingredients
- Enriched with Mango, Shea and Coconut
- Fights off beard itch and flakiness
- Promotes Healthier, Fuller growth
- Provides a light hold for styling your beard
- Free of paraben's, sulfates, silicone's, and dyes
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our Beard & body all in one conditioning butter, click here to read our blog "What is beard butter and why do I need it?"
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING NOTICE:
During very warm weather our beard & body butters may soften or even melt in transit as they sit in warm mail trucks, mailboxes or on front porches. Melting is a natural reaction to heat with products that contain natural butters. The quality of our products and their benefits are not affected by melting. On sunny or warm days it is best to refrigerate BEFORE opening the jars or tins. If you open items, especially those in tins or jars, to check if melting has occurred, they may spill out and make a mess! While the look of the beard butter may arrive in a more liquid state, refrigerating the butter for approx. 15-20 minutes or leaving at room temperature will re solidify the melted butter.
- Free Shipping on all Domestic orders
- Worldwide shipping available
- Free Samples and stickers with each order
- Free rewards and referral program signup
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee with each order
Shea butter, Mango seed butter, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Grape seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Argan oil, Vitamin E, essential oils.
Warm a small amount of butter in your hands and rub into skin and beard until absorbed
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING
Due to the natural composition of this product, it WILL melt in transit during warmer months. Don't be alarmed! While the look of the butter may arrive in a more liquid state, refrigerating the butter for approx. 30 minutes to 1 hour or until solidified and leaving at room temperature will re solidify the melted butter. The quality and benefits of our products is not affected by melting.