Regular price $22.00
Our 5 piece beard oil travel pack is perfect for when you're on the road and want to carry your favorite scents with you, so you can refresh your beard without carrying around a huge bottle. Our travel packs come in a steel tin that easily fits in your pocket or luggage. Skully's beard oil travel pack is the perfect gift and great for traveling.
Travel Pack Includes:
(5) 4 ml bottles of beard oil. (Your choice of scents)
(1) Rectangular hinged steel tin travel container (4 1/8'L x 2 3/4"W x 1 3/8"D)
- Softens & conditions
- Lightweight, non greasy
- Promotes healthy, thicker beard growth
- Reduces beard itch and dandruff
- Control Flyways
- Travel size
- Easy dispensing droppers
Choose 5 from the scent list below:
- Isla De Muerta: Escape to your favorite tropical paradise with our exotic, refreshing blend of creamy coconut and pineapple
- Flamethrower: A spicy blend of cinnamon and clove with a woody undertone. Smells just like your favorite cinnamon whiskey shot
- Pale Rider: (Unscented & fragrance free) Great for a natural moisturizer.
- Kentucky Mash: Kentucky Mash is the perfect gentlemen's blend of sandalwood and bourbon with a hint of spice. An elegant and sophisticated scent for any occasion
- Peacemaker: Peacemaker is a fresh and clean citrus blend of bergamot and lime. This blend is a clean and refreshing everyday scent.
- Havana Smoke: Havana Smoke is a warm and pleasant masculine blend with the scent of fresh tobacco mixed with a hint of dark rum & mint
- Black Brew: Black Brew has the scent of a freshly brewed pot of coffee. Black Brew is both warming and invigorating.
- Timber: Timber is a classic masculine scent that leads you to the rustic woods.Timber has a soft and mellow side with a touch of warm amber that will make you want to wander and linger in the woods!
- Buck Shot: A refreshing citrus blend of sweet orange with a hint of peppermint.
- Backwoods:If there is one thing that leaves a lasting impression of the great outdoors, it will undoubtedly be the earthy and woodsy smell of Eucalyptus, Cedar wood, Fir needle and Dark patchouli. Backwoods is a woodsy seductive scent that is potent enough to whisk through the wind and draw the attention of any woman passing your direction. If you’re looking for a masculine, outdoorsy scent that reminds you of the forest floor, then you came to the right place
- Double Tap: Double Tap is a fresh and clean old time barbershop scent that recreates the essence of sitting in a old-time barbershop. Double Tap is a masculine scent with a clean, sharp finish with notes of bergamot, fresh basil leaf and is complemented by earthy notes of Oak moss and white patchouli.
- Free Shipping on all Domestic orders
- Worldwide shipping available
- Free Samples and stickers with each order
- Free rewards and referral program signup
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee with each order
Golden Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Skully's blend of essential oils and Fragrance.
Buck Shot only:
Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Golden Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Vitamin E and Skully's blend of essential oils.
Shake bottle. Place a dime size amount of oil in the palm of your hand. Rub hands together apply and massage into beard and skin.
Comb or brush beard to evenly distribute oil.
Great way to nail down your favorite scents.....only thing is they all smell great!
Beard Oil Travel Pack
Absolutely loved it!! I ordered the sample pack and loved every scent. Will be ordering again!!
I got a travel pack with five scents. All but one (for me, everyone else loved it) were amazing, I'll be ordering more in the future and sending people your way.
I got the travel pack to try some new scents out. Black brew, Havana smoke, backwoods, buck shot and Kentucky mash. What I found out is that I found some new favorites. Black brew is outstanding scent. So, so nice. Love buck shot. But what surprised me was that I liked Havana smoke. It's not smokey at all. Very nice scent. Those three I am going to purchase. I would not have found them if I didn't try the travel pack.