Save $8 with our hydrating body lotion 4 pack. Keeps your skin hydrated, protected, and healthier looking. This exclusive lotion formula is light, non greasy, and fast-absorbing. Our formula deeply replenishes and revives dry, dull skin, leaving it renewed and rejuvenated. Our hydrating body lotions will not only rejuvenate your skin, they make an excellent scented lotion that can be used as a subtle body cologne. Each bottle contains 4 oz.
SCENT: You get a 4 oz bottle of our Dead Man, Numbskull, Rum Dumb, and Nemesis Scent.
WHATS IN IT
- Contains organic certified Coconut, Apricot Kernel, Sunflower Oils and Shea Nut butter along with other beneficial ingredients.
- Aloe Vera: Penetrates the skin to supply moisture to your skin tissue.
- Vitamin E heals and protects the skin against damage, helping to repair dry and flaky skin.
- Shea Butter deeply moisturizes the skin with essential vitamins to nourish your skin.
Coconut oil moisturizes dry skin, reducing inflammation, and contains antibacterial properties
These amazing ingredients, along with other powerful, natural ingredients have been formulated together to create the best hydrating body lotion on the market!.
- Provides deep hydration, while being lightweight and fast-absorbing.
- Forms a protective layer around your skin to prevent moisture loss
- Organic Content: 89%. Cruelty Free - Vegan - No Added Parabens - No Added Phthalates
- 4 oz bottle with dispensing lid
HOW TO USE IT?
Use after showering or anytime your skin feels dry. Apply a generous amount of lotion all over the body, especially to rough/dry areas like elbows, knees, hands and feet.
Fast Free Shipping on all Domestic orders
Worldwide shipping available
Free stickers with each order
Free rewards and referral program signup
Money Back Guarantee with each order
Purified Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Organic Shea Butter*, Xanthan Gum, Apricot Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, fragrance, essential oils